Types of members, Qualification, and Fees
- Persons must have had at least five years of experience as a professional jewellery designer.
- Persons must have extensive knowledge and experience in jewellery design.
- Persons must have qualifications similar to the above.
- Initial fee: ¥30,000
- Annual dues: ¥50,000
- Business corporations, groups and individuals, who have an interest in jewellery design, agree to the objectives of JJDA, and are willing to pay membership fees.
- Initial fee: no initial fee
- Annual dues: corporations and groups: ¥100,000/unit (1 or more units)
- Individuals: ¥50,000/unit(1 or more units)
Complete the standard application form and submit it to the administrative office together with the supporting materials. Evaluations will be made at the Board of Directors' meeting held 4 times a year (April, July, October, and January). Individuals will be contacted regarding their application status. For any further information please contact the administrative office. Executive secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privilege of membership
- Membership card
- Membership escutcheon (charged)<<"this means that members can buy"
- Membership discount for tools and materials at designated shops
- Free subscription of the JJDA journal and newsletters. Membership discount for books and other printed matters.
- Free access to the handbook on jewelry designers' contract
- Priority tickets for seminars held by JJDA
- Participation in various exhibitions held by JJDA
- Application for "The national health insurance union of Artists"
- Application for the product liability insurance
- Free listing on JJDA website in the sections of "Member" and "Exhibition"